A lovely neighbourhood found in south-central Saskatoon, Eastview is has a population of about 3,800 people and an average home price of just over $315,000. While some houses began construction as early as the 1940s, most development in the area occurred between 1961 and 1970.
• Restaurant, Bowling Alley & Miscellaneous Small Businesses
• 3 Schools - École Alvin Buckwold School, Pope John Paul II School & John Dolan School
• 3 Parks - A.S. Wright Park, James Anderson Park & Kistikan Park
• Close proximity to Market Mall & SmartCentres Saskatoon South
• Great access to Taylor Street E & Preston Avenue via Arlington Avenue
I look forward to working with you and helping you reach your home ownership goals. Reach out to get in touch and start the process today. I offer: