Planned for development as early as 1911, Holiday Park is a scenic neighbourhood in south-central Saskatoon that prides itself on its strong sense of community. It currently boasts a modest population of about 1,600 people and an average home price of just over $226,000.
• Picturesque river-side setting
• Restaurant, Gas Station & Convenience Store
• 3 Parks - Holiday Park, Sanatorium Site & Boughton Park
• Sports Complex - Golf Course, Baseball, Softball, Speed Skating Oval, Football Field & Hockey Rinks
• 2 Schools - St. John School & École Saskatoon French School
• Easy access to Circle Drive via 11th Street
I look forward to working with you and helping you reach your home ownership goals. Reach out to get in touch and start the process today. I offer: