Located along the northern edge of Saskatoon’s west-central district, Massey Place is a quaint, primarily residential neighbourhood with a population of about 3,700 people. It has great access to all the amenities, an array of housing options to choose from, and an affordable average home price of just over $222,000.
• Restaurants & Convenience Store
• 2 Schools - Vincent Massey School & Bishop Klein School
• 2 Parks - A. McDonald Park & Marlborough Park
• Close proximity to Confederation Mall
• Easy commuting via Confederation Drive, 33rd Street W & Circle Drive
I look forward to working with you and helping you reach your home ownership goals. Reach out to get in touch and start the process today. I offer: