North Park is a gorgeous neighbourhood found in the heart of Saskatoon along the South Saskatchewan River. It boasts several historic homes, though most were built post World War II, a modest population of about 2,000 people, and an average home price of just over $371,000.
• Breathtaking river views & tree-lined streets
• Archibald Arena, Restaurant, Convenience Store & Pharmacy
• 4 Parks - Marriot Park, North Park, Horn Park & George D. Archibald Memorial Park
• 2 Schools - École St. Paul School & North Park Wilson School
• Close proximity to downtown Saskatoon
• Easy commuting via Warman Road
I look forward to working with you and helping you reach your home ownership goals. Reach out to get in touch and start the process today. I offer: