Historically known as the original settlement of Saskatoon, Nutana is a highly desirable and mature neighbourhood in the heart of the city along the South Saskatchewan River. It boasts a myriad of housing styles, including many historic homes and newer-build infill properties, with a population of about 6,100 people and an average home price of just over $467,000.
• Broadway Business District - top local restaurants, shops & businesses
• Broadway Arts & Culture District - Broadway Theatre & Refinery Arts & Spirit Centre
• Annual Events - Broadway Art Encounter, Bikes on Broadway, Broadway Street Fair, Saskatoon Fringe Theatre Festival & more!
• 3 Schools - Nutana Collegiate, École Victoria School & Oskāyak High School
• 45 Stunning Acres of Greenspace in 9 Parks
• Close proximity to downtown Saskatoon & 8th Street shopping district
I look forward to working with you and helping you reach your home ownership goals. Reach out to get in touch and start the process today. I offer: