Located in west-central Saskatoon, the diverse neighbourhood of Pleasant Hill was originally known as Willoughy Hill, with historical roots dating back to the 1880s. It currently has a population of about 5,200 people, a very affordable average home price of just over $154,000, and has recently been selected for a major $3.5 million revitalization project.
• St. Paul's Hospital, Restaurants, Pharmacy & Supermarket
• Located along 22nd Street business district
• 2 Schools - Pleasant Hill School & St. Mary's Wellness and Education Centre
• 22+ Acres of Parkland in 6 Parks
• Close proximity to downtown Saskatoon
I look forward to working with you and helping you reach your home ownership goals. Reach out to get in touch and start the process today. I offer: