Richmond Heights is a beautiful neighbourhood located in north-central Saskatoon with a small population of about 1,000 people. Situated along the South Saskatchewan River, it boasts lovely scenic views to the east, convenient transportation routes to the north and west, and an average home price of just over $341,000.
• Convenience Store, Restaurant & Salon
• 2 Schools - Aden Bowman Collegiate & Queen Elizabeth School
• Over 24-Acre G.D. Archibald Park - playground, sports fields & wading pool
• Close proximity to Meewasin River Valley & downtown Saskatoon
• Easy commuting via Circle Drive & Warman Road
I look forward to working with you and helping you reach your home ownership goals. Reach out to get in touch and start the process today. I offer: