No, we’re not talking about the hometown of Archie and the gang! Our Riversdale is a vibrant neighbourhood found in the heart of Saskatoon, offering a downtown lifestyle with small town values. One of the first initial settlements of Saskatoon, it boasts a rich cultural heritage infused with a young, trendy energy, and is home to about 2,600 people with an average home price of just over $227,000.
• Riversdale Business District - restaurants, grocery stores, shops, personal services & more!
• Riversdale Arts Community - Saskatchewan Native Theatre Company, PAVED Arts, Roxy Theatre, La Troupe du Jour, AKA Artist Run Centre & more!
• 15+ Acres of Greenspace in Optimist Park, Isinger Park & Victoria Park
• Princess Alexandra School
• Close proximity to South Saskatchewan River & downtown Saskatoon
I look forward to working with you and helping you reach your home ownership goals. Reach out to get in touch and start the process today. I offer: