Found in east-central Saskatoon, Sutherland is a lovely, established neighbourhood with a population of about 5,500 people. With the community’s first homestead dating all the way back to 1893, it has a long-standing history in the city and an affordable average home price of just over $280,000.
• Restaurants, Grocery Store, Bank, Shops, Gas Station & more!
• 2 Schools - Bishop Filevich Ukrainian Bilingual School & Sutherland School
• 26+ Acres of Greenspace in 8 Parks & ACT Arena
• Close proximity to the University of Saskatchewan
• Easy commuting via Central Avenue
I look forward to working with you and helping you reach your home ownership goals. Reach out to get in touch and start the process today. I offer: