University Heights is a bustling suburban centre found in east-central Saskatoon, with a modest population of about 1,600 people. Made up of mostly apartment-style condos, civic centres, and commercial areas, it is an amenity-rich hub for many neighbourhoods in the area, with an affordable average home price of just over $238,000.
• University Heights Shopping Centre - shops, restaurants, medical offices, grocery stores, pharmacies, banks & more!
• SaskTel Sports Centre - indoor sports fields, 2 outdoor soccer/football fields, indoor track & fitness centre
• 2 Schools - Centennial Collegiate & St. Joseph High School
• 60+ Acres of Greenspace in Forest Park & University Heights Park
• Easy commuting via Attridge Drive
I look forward to working with you and helping you reach your home ownership goals. Reach out to get in touch and start the process today. I offer: